Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Women of Lakehills

October 2008 - I spent a weekend with some amazing women at Zephyr Point/ Lake Tahoe. Here's the extended slideshow of the Lakehills Women's Retreat...



Thanks to the awesome team behind the scenes who worked hard and prayed diligently to facilitate a beautiful, life-changing experience.

Kelli - thank you for helping me "get" the motivational structure of my heart. You BROUGHT IT and I am eternally grateful for the freedom you lovingly reminded me that I get to LIVE IN!!!

4 comments:

wendyz said...

I love your blog! Way to go! The slideshow looks awesome. I am so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Dori, You are amazing. This is beautiful! Thank YOU for having such a tender, teachable heart that longs for more of Him! You are a gift to me!

Carrie said...

Hey girl...I just stumbled across your blog and LOVE IT! These retreat pictures are so great, too!

Carrie Hasson said...

Simply Beautiful. Looks like a wonderful experience...