Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Beautiful Brocklys

Back in October I had the privilege to spend a couple of hours with the Brockly family. Mom and Dad met and fell in love in Hawaii (Alo-ha!) and the rest is history. They were so much fun to get to know; lots of laughter and love live in their house! Aside from her busy job caring for 2 little ones, Mom is an Esthetician and I am so excited about my first-ever facial in her capable hands... if we can just figure out how to occupy our little monkeys...

Thanks again for letting me capture your family! Enjoy the show.


3 comments:

wendyz said...

Love this family. Great job Dori!

Dori said...

Thanks! They were so easy and fun to be around. It's sure a challenge to get 2 little ones to look simultaneously at the camera - I need to amp up my bag of tricks.

Carrie Hasson said...

Love it! Such a great job capturing this family in their natural environment. They really seem at ease in front of the camera and I have a feeling that has a lot to do with YOU! My very fave is the daughter on the bed smooshing her dad's cheeks together...something my girls do to their dad too. Just such a natural, real moment. As far as the bag of tricks, I'm with ya! Two little ones both looking at me at once with the parents looking good too....whew! It's a challenge.