Friday, May 15, 2009

Do you smell smoke?

I've been working feverishly of late, more so than usual, sleeping a bit less but smiling a lot more! There's smoke coming off my keyboard. Fun photography plans are in the works, still being polished but the planning is a blast!

Yesterday I ran another luncheon with 70-ish guests, and the dessert we chose at the Vizcaya Pavilion was this unbelievably tasty Strawberry Napoleon... yum... I almost licked the plate, but ultimately decided against it (not so classy, that).

And since today is the day after an event, that makes it Mama & Monkey play day. So I'd better go start up some mischief. That's what this day is all about. Well, that and trying to catch up on some housework.

And here are two pictures that I have on my bathroom mirror right now. We'd been having family bowling "tournaments" on the Wii, so we thought we'd take Monkey to an actual bowling alley. I don't know what he said to make Royce laugh so hard, but this image just makes my heart happy. They look like this most of the time, my laughing boys. It's a little grainy. But I love it anyway.

bowling alley,family 2009


And just one more: aww, my boys.

family April 2009

1 comment:

Carrie Hasson said...

Completely adorable! My Emma is 5 and she is a champion Wii bowler:) Can't wait to hear what you're cookin' with the smokin' hot photo plans! Go Dori!!!!